Monday, December 3, 2012

Greeting Cards


This week  I made 2 different greeting cards. The first one I hot glued buttons to look like ornaments. Then I drew on the strings and the bow. It took about 15 minutes to make.
 
 
The second card I made I took Christmas scrap booking paper and cut little strips to make a Christmas tree. I then glued a star button to the top. This took a little bit longer about 30 min since I had to cut out the strips of paper.
 
 
 
Also I wanted to include this picture. My little owl ornament that I made for last weeks paper made the FRONT page!!!! I was super excited. It's not like it's a very big paper but still the front page!
 
 
 
 
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/ecmullins/


6 comments:

  1. Erin - Love this. Love you. You're great. These cards are ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, new follower here and I’d like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/01/clever-chicks-blog-hop-16-hogwash-soaps.html



    I hope you can make it!

    Cheers,

    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete