Not a hard one. Lot's of things bother me or tick me off.
- Being Late. I try to be early everywhere I go. Everyday for class i'm there around an hour early. I feel that if i'm not rushed I can get all my stuff out and go over that day's agenda. If I wake up late or get anywhere late it just throws off my whole day. I also don't like late people. I mean if I tell you that i'm going to be somewhere at a certain time you best be there too. I have probably 1000 other things to be doing and I chose you so don't waste my time!
- Fake Country/farm people. Ugg don't get me started. There are so many girls and boys who are so fake and claim they are country and it just makes me mad. Sure I get the appeal to want to put off the country image of a hard working, honest, family oriented person but so many people don't. They wear their fake boots, hats, and shorty shorts and go out and say their country. I bet none of them would last a day on the farm.
- When people tell me what to do. I am the type of person who likes to do something by myself. If anyone tries to butt in and tell me to do something else I hate it. I'd rather make the mistakes on my own than have someone tell me "your gonna do that wrong, here do this". Just leave me alone!
- Drama. YUCK! When people intentionally try to start crap and start hating on other people it just disgusts me. I just wished everyone got along.
- When people burp in public. I do not need to hear your bottle functions thank you very much. Go to a different room or outside if you are going to burp. I know some of the most disgusting people who burp and fart constantly in places I really don't think are very appropriate.
I could go on and on but i'll stop there. These are some of the major ones.