Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Happy 4-H Week!!!

Happy 4-H week everyone. For almost 9 years I was a proud member of the Mt. Tabor 4-H club. I served as president, vice president, treasurer, and secretary, some of those more than once. While I was in 4-H I was involved in many different groups including cooking, photography, geology, goats, sewing, arts and crafts, scrapbooking, and many other groups. I also got to attend 4-H summer camp 2 different years in Trenton, MO. I did demonstrations at both the coutny and state fairs, and sent countless projects to the fair. 4-H introduced me to public speaking, livestock showing, and many friends all over the state and made a huge impact on my life.

 
How many of you were invovled in 4-H? I'd love to hear some of your favorite memories and stories!

1 comment:

  1. 11 year member of the Junior Bees 4-H Club. Trips all across the state and country. 4-H camp, country fairs, state fairs, State Congress. Two years a NE State Representative on State Council, one year as State Council President. Projects ranging from woodworking, clothing, arts and crafts, cooking to livestock, welding and leadership. And so much more!!!

    ReplyDelete