|This is the original pin VIA|
2. For this question I hate sharing my name ideas with people because if I tell them they might hate them so I'm just going to name my kids what I want and then if they don't like them too bad! Another thing is that I like names that are different, not crazy, but a little different. A name I came across a little bit ago watching a rodeo is Cheyne (Cheyne Olney- cowboy for PRCA). It's pronounced Shane but spelled different and I really liked that. I have other name ideas that I've came across, mostly inspired by books, but I'll keep them under wraps for awhile longer :)
3. This is easy- Sweet Home Alabama, Lonesome Dove, The Waitress, 8 seconds (Sorry I know that's 4 but I couldn't not pick one of them). I could watch those movies over and over again and I have!! I can probably quote Sweet Home Alabama to a T. There are many more movies but these are the ones that are the best!
4. Best Meal I've ever eaten.... hard one for sure since I've ate some great food over the years but... The best meal that will always be is my Grandmas homemade chicken and noodles with mashed potatoes. Nothing on the planet can beat them. Every time we went to her house she knew to have those at least once while we were there because she knew they were our favorite! My mom and I have made them and they have been very good but they aren't grandmas noodles :)
5. Easiest question on the list!! I'm sure you all probably know this already and have a pretty good guess. My favorite class was AG. I was lucky enough to have it all 4 years and honestly if I wasn't going to be a nurse I would be an Ag teacher. I had an awesome teacher and enjoyed getting to be involved with FFA through that class. The favorite Ag class I took was animal science. We got to go out and preg check cows, semen test a bull, learn how to AI, and make our own branding irons. Fun I know LOL! That's just the kind of stuff I like :)
6. I like orange pop. If it's ever a choice I pick it. But I'm trying not to drink any pop so I will push my love of orange pop out of my heart :(
7. Ok this is an easy question too. I would be a stock contractor. Bulls, broncs, steers the whole nine yards. Hopefully I will be able to do a little bit of that on the side someday (hopefully full time) but if I can't then I would at least want to work for a contractor. I really want to be a nurse too but my heart and true passion is with rodeo and bulls and it's something I think about almost everyday. I am trying right now to learn everything that I can so that when the day comes I am ready to go. It will happen someday!
8.This is a tough one. There are a lot of people who inspire me but each for different reasons. Mesa Pate and Paige Stout are amazing women who raise bucking bulls. LeAnn Hart is also involved with bucking bulls and a very strong believer in God. Several of you bloggers I follow inspire me the most you all live some amazing lives that I could only dream of and you have some very inspiring posts that keep me going and working towards my dreams. My parents who have introduced me to the things I've loved and have supported me through everything. Really there are so many people in my life that inspire me.
9. I would stow it away. I am always saving money for something and right now I'm saving up for a trip to Wyoming/Colorado for this summer.
10. Um. All of them LOL. Give me any outside chore to do and I'm fine but indoor chores I don't particularly like.
11. I would say qualifying for State golf but I wasn't that great while I was there. So getting my State FFA Degree is my proudest moment. Out of all the state degrees in the country Missouri has the hardest one to get (that's a fact not just trying to brag). In order to get your State Degree you have to be very active in FFA and have a lot of Leadership points, community service, and money earned and invested. I actually applied my junior year in high school but didn't have enough points but I got it my senior year. It has been probably my biggest accomplishment ever.
12. I'm scared of a lot of things bears, mountain lions, snakes but the 1 thing that I'm most scared of is the future. There are so many things that could happen or not happen that scare me half to death. I guess all I can do is trust in the plan that God has for me and just take it 1 day at a time.
13. When I was in either preschool or day care.
14. 2 things: My hair- it's crazy and frizzy and I hate it. and My height- I'm short and I would like to be at least a few inches taller.
15. This is another easy one it would be the 1800's. I love history and my favorite part of it was the 1800's with the pioneers, cowboys, frontiersman, mail order brides, courting, cattle ranches, trappers, Oregon trail, and homesteading that is my cup of tea. Chances are if you catch a look at what I'm reading it is 99% of the time going to be a book about one of those things. But I also love the 40's and 50's but just not as much as the 1800's.