I absolutely love spring I think that it just might be my favorite season. Here is a list of why I love spring!!
- The weather! I love thunderstorms, warm weather, cool mornings, and rain!
- Planting a garden. Even though i'm not going to plant one this year it's always a favorite thing to do in spring. I love receiving seed catalogs in the mail and going to green houses to pick out plants.
- Spring is a time for dreaming! During winter everything is so depressing but when spring comes around you have hope for tomorrow. You start planning for the summer and brighter sunnier days ahead.
- Easter. I love Easter. We've done Easter the same for my whole life. Sunrise church service early in the morning followed by breakfast. Then we head up to my Great Aunt and Uncles house to have dinner with my dad's side of the family. It's always a great day .
- Babies. There are baby animals everywhere. The little calves and wildlife all around are just so cute. We have 3 calves right now running around and they are so cute when they are out running around.
- Spring is a great time for the bees. They are starting to come out of their hives and are now on the search for pollen. You start catching swarms to in the spring which are so fun to do!